Re: file defragfatz.exe

  • From: "Amos D. Galiardo" <amdix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:20:40 +0700

My OS is NT4 sp 6a, and exchange server 5.5 sp 4...i only update "Security
Update for Windows NT Server 4.0 (KB835732)"
what else patches that i should use?

I used symantec norton antivirus and used the latest definition (10 january)

yes, i think there's virus of w32.linkbot.a, but i've already scanned it,
and it clean, but i think sometime it re-appear again whereas i've blocked
that virus....
so what should i do to resolve this :-(

Please help me again...

nb.Danny, Thx for your respond...