RE: facing a new problem in Exchange 5.5

  • From: Jared Teche <JTECHE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:31:30 -0600

I got something like this once.  I had a custom recipient set up to forward
a messages to another box, but set it up incorrectly to forward to itself.
Each time it got the message again it tried to forward it and looped the
message until it died.

Jared Teche
Network Administrator
SITEL Corporation
jteche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
608-827-3862

SITEL IT, Information Technology at the speed of NOW!!