RE: ex-employees

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:44:46 +0200

Thanks Mark

Dolly

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Fugatt [mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 8:14 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: ex-employees

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi Dolly

Well its a bit like a "big black hole" as far as Exchange is concerned
the
message was delivered OK, so all it really did was write the transaction
the log files and expand the DL, because there are no mailboxes in the
DL
then it need not do anything else, it will not start to eat your hard
disk
space at all, it just a neat little trick :-)

Regards

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com