RE : [exchangelist] this is not the correct place for this

  • From: "TIROA YANN" <Yann.Tiroa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 13:18:45 +0100

Hello,

Unfortunately, I could not help u with isa, but by googeling "isaserver blog",
u can find these useful ressources:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/server/isa.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/community/default.mspx
http://www.isaserver.org/
http://blogs.isaserver.org/

Yann

________________________________

De: rolamohammed [mailto:rolamohammed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Date: dim. 12/03/2006 00:14
À: [ExchangeList]
Objet : [exchangelist] this is not the correct place for this

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi,

i know this is not the list for ISA, but what can i do , i tried to search
but i culd not find any one to answer me, so please try to help me.

here is my questions:-

Dear All,

if i have 3 groups of users in my Network Configured as the following :-

1-First Group==== contain 20 users configured as WEB PROXY CLIENTS.
2-Second Group====Contain 20 Users Configured as Firewall Clients.
3-Third Group=====Contain 20 Users Configured As Secure NAT Clients.

and all of them is Windows XP Pro-SP2, and we have ISA Server 2004 STandrad
Edition SP2, with Windows 2003 St.

and if i create One Access Rule to Close or Disable the Internet Browsing
using HTTP & HTTPS, and in the users set, i remove All Users, and i choose
instad of it, All Authinticated users.
and this is from INTERNAL to EXTERNAL.

Now, if we apply this Policy to disable Browsing HTTP & HTTPS, who will be
not able to browse internet at all from those groups:-

1-First Group==== contain 20 users configured as WEB PROXY CLIENTS.
2-Second Group====Contain 20 Users Configured as Firewall Clients.
3-Third Group=====Contain 20 Users Configured As Secure NAT Clients.

Please, try to guide me as much as you can .