RE: exchangelist digest: October 26, 2003

  • From: "Dhaval Brahmbhatt" <Dhaval@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:37:02 -0000

I know there is a patch for store.exe going to 100% CPU.
I don't remember the name or Q number, but I just did a KB search on site.
I hope you can find it.
We didn't have this problem because of Panda AV, but we did have the problem.
We applied the patch and it is fine.
Hope it works.

From: Todd Lemmiksoo <tlemmiksoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:36:32 -0500

Call Panda Tech support at 818-543-6907 or 6901

Todd Lemmiksoo
Network Administrator

All-Mode Communications, Inc.
1725 Dryden Road