RE: exchangelist digest: March 31, 2004

  • From: "Kenny Lee Kian Aun" <kennylee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:17:08 +0800

Hi Naboth,
   Yup, I have thought of doing this as well, but they were couple of
mails in this problematic PST files that having this problem and
probably more in other subfolders. The size of the PST is 1.3GB.
As user needs to organize the mails in the PST, thinking if any ways can
solve.
Anyway, Thanks for your reply!

Rgds,
Ken

Subject: RE: Outlook XP error message when trying to delete-      mail
on a personal folder
From: Naboth Semwayo <naboths@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:24:15 +0200

Try creating a new PST for the user and importing mails from old on.
This usually works for me.