RE: [exchangelist] Help...! I can´t create a mailbox...

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:51:59 -0400

The mailbox does not actually get created until it receives a piece of
mail or the user access it for the first time.
Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY <>
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add  <mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx> mark@xxxxxxxxx to your
contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"