[ExchangeList] Re: exchangelist Digest V2 #17

  • From: "Jose Medeiros" <josemedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <M.Sutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 04:49:28 -0800

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi Matt,

Unfortunately I can not give you any suggestions on how to work around the 2 gb limit with Exmerge other then create a local PST in Outlook for each user that has more then 2gb of mail and move all there mail locally using the drag and drop method ( Hope fully you only have a few )

However, I am glad that you mentioned that Microsoft should update Exmerge to accomadate more the 2gb, it's an excellent suggestion.

Good luck with your migration!

Jose
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mat Sutton" <M.Sutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>