RE: [exchangelist]

  • From: "Venu V" <vvenu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:14:13 +0530

ok that also im taking through veritas back exec 9.0..but funny thing is i
never tried to restore it..will u tell the procedure to build mail boxes
through veritas if exchange server is completed collapesed.

Thanks and Regards,
V.Venu
Transdyne IT Services Pvt Ltd.,
23355666 x 333
vvenu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of my company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.