Re: exchange server on a member server

  • From: MJ <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 20:42:42 -0500

I understand all of this info, and I still think running that utility will
enlighten things, and you will know what?s causing the problem.

I am thinking that your exchange server is not proxying the authentications
to the DC, and that happens for a number of reasons.

One of them, this is a front-end server you will have to enable the dsproxy
using some registry settings.

Have fun