exchange server on a member server

  • From: "Hashem Safadi" <hashem.safadi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 14:00:22 -0700

Dear all
     I have installed the exchange massaging and collaboration on a member
server on a domain. and every thing is ok. when I made a user name test
and he is mail enabled. when I want to check the enternal email that is in
his Mainbox at POP3 I receive at the client side when trying to access the
POP3 Virtual mail Server that it needs the user name and password to enter
the mail server (member server) and when I put the user name (test) and
it's password it refuse.

Can you tell me how can I authorize the test user to access the POP3 from
a client using Microsoft Outlook.

Best Regards