exchange problem

  • From: "satish garimalla" <satishgarimalla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:43:39 +0530

WE are using exchange 5.5 and windows nt4.0 server.

Also we have a backup of exchange running on another windows 2000 server.This server also works as a server for some other applications.As this one of the drives of this server which has 'exchange' folder in it is running out of space .we are planning to move this 'exchange' folder which has private.edb and public.edb and which is of 3 GB to a different drive of the same machine so that this drive can be free of  that space.This folder is in the D :Drive where as Exchsrv folder is in the c : drive ... We cannot move any thing else in that drive.How can I move that ? If so What changes do I need to make in the exchange setup.