Re: exchange list Re: Help please

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <shartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 18:20:40 +1000

Probably one of the better places to get information is from a liitle used
resource
called Microsoft (www.microsoft.com)

Of course there is some brilliant information available at
http://www.MSExchange.org/

And there is that other little used place called the "local bookshop" or "local
library"

And if that fails to get you the information you want, you could always visit
the "local pub" - there you will find experts versed in anything that you would
care to listen too!

Stephen

> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> I hope to take on a new appointment at another location where they have an
> Exchange Server. I have never worked on one before. Who can give me a
> resource where I can download more information about Exchange server and
> Active Directory? I will be very grateful.
> Assistant Network administrator
> Makerere University Business School
> Tel 256 71 519006
>
> Free Anti-Spam Download: Try Multi-layered, Accurate Spam Filtering with
SurfControl E-mail Filter

1155071G@xxxxxxxxxxxxx