RE: [exchange list] RE: Exchange 2k newbie

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:30:02 -0400

Cool

Looks like creating the MX record on my internal DNS server did the trick.
I'm now sending and receiving email with the greatest of ease.
To answer your questions:
My domain and ISp are seperate entities. I use Bellsouth ADSL with a Linksys
router. And I use TZO for domain management. This allows me to manage my own
web and email servers. Even though I'm still a little consfused as to
creating and placing my zones.

Thanks