exchange installation

  • From: "Obakeng Seleke" <obakeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 07:28:13 +0200

Hi all,

An urgent help is needed here, i'm trying to uninstall
exchange 2003 on windows server 2003 and everytime I run
the setup from the CD and select remove I get thi message :

?Microsoft Exchange Messaging and collaboration services
cannot be assigned the action remove because,
-       one or more users currently use a mailbox store on this
server. These users must be moved to a mailbox store on a
different server or be mail disabled before uninstalling
this server.

What steps must I take to complete this task??

Thanking you advance for your help.
For super low premiums, click here