RE: exchange email for existing users

  • From: "Jim Origel" <jim.origel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 00:15:22 +0200

Hi I had something similar happen and what we did was just open Outlook
and plug their name in and the Information Store indicated his account
was still there.  But he was not in the GAL or nor was his display name
visible in the Exchange Manager but there was an account with no Display
Name.  We sent mail from this account after we connected to it and it
gave no from address so we archived the mail and recreated the account
and it was okay again in the GAL.  Hope it helps Jim