RE: exchange 2k3 install

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:19:30 -0400

I'm sorry, I don't have an environment as complex as yours. Perhaps
someone on activedir will be able to answer with authority to your
question.

I would just add it to the group, see the results from OrgPrepCheck, and
if it is OK, then run install and see what happens. It's really not
particularly destructive.