RE: exchange 2k3 install

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:07:12 -0400

If your version of the Exchange CD from MS has sp1 on it, them I'm sure
that they know what they are doing.

As to your other statement, that's ALMOST right: In Microsoft Exchange
Server 2003, only Full Adminstrator permissions on the Organization
level are required if this is the first server in the child domain.
Additional servers in the domain only require Full Administrator
permissions on the Administrative Group level.