[ExchangeList] Re: exchange 2007 sp1

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:18:09 -0400

Last time I checked, some roles work, other roles don't. Without
checking, I don't think it's a supported install.

For stability, I think that Win2003sp2 + E2K7 + sp1 beta is VERY stable.

I could say lots of things about software development cycles, but the
important thing you should try to realize is that the b3 fork for
longhorn happened at an inauspicious time insofar as Exchange 2007 is
concerned. The Exchange team has access to much later builds than b3.