[ExchangeList] Re: exchange 2007- same site two URL

  • From: "Paul T. Laudenslager" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 17:13:16 -0400

I use the OWA and Outlook Anywhere on the same Exchange 2007 box…

On my ISA2k6 firewall, I have rules for ActiveSync, Outlook Anywhere, POP3/IMAP, HTTPS, and Exchange RPC all using the same IP address.

I have cell phones, IPODs, Outlook (via RCP over HTTP), and OWA all working just fine.

I do have two servers running in support of Exchange 2007 - one virtual box for AD and another virtual for the Edge Transport role, but everything else is running on the Exchange box.

I’m only using one SSL certificate as well for OWA, Outlook, and cell phones.

I’m not an expert but I can go in and look and see how I got it running if you are interested.

Good Luck

-paul