exchange 2003 won't sync with activesync error http_400

  • From: "jon straub" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:21:36 -0700

I have sbs 2003 setup.  I can access owa over internet.  and can access
exchange locally without any problems.

I have read many discussions on activesync.  they have suggested turning
off ssl.  turning on integrated authentication and basic authentication,
letting all computer connect,  and set domain to local domain name.  on
the following website folders

website:  default
folders: exchange, exchange-oma, exchweb, microsoft-server-activesync,
oma.  I also included public.

what I need to accomplish is syncing locally from cradle.  and syncing
wirelessly over verizon network.  I have treo 700w for all users in
office.

my domain is named mydomain.local internally.  I have mydomain1.net and
mydomain2.net pointing to this domain controller externally.

I'm desparate for help with this issue.

I don't have isa server as far as I know unless it is part of sbs.  there
was also a suggestion about turning on kerbroes, but I wasn't convinced
that that solution really applied to my problem.

thanks for your help.

jon