[ExchangeList] Re: exchange 2003 n AD

  • From: asus77x <asus77x@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:53:54 +0800 (CST)

hi raj,
yes, you are correct.  so i only need to change recipient policy and delete default smtp address at server side.  do you have any document how to do this ?

"Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I understood correctly, your local AD domain is server.abc.com, and your SMTP email addresses will be "@defg.com", is that it ? You can install Exchange in your AD and then in the Recipient policy, create an SMTP address rule with @defg.com and set as primary. You can delete the default SMTP address rule with the @server.abc.com. Looks like you have multiple AD domains in your forest. If Exchange users are spread across more than one domain, make sure you run the "domianprep" in all the domains.
Raj Periyasamy
MCSE(Messaging), CCNA