[ExchangeList] Re: exchange 2003 n AD

  • From: asus77x <asus77x@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:35:16 +0800 (CST)

hi, sorry to make u confuse,
my exchange domain is defg.com, and i want to setup exchange with this domain name within this active directory siteserver.server.abc.com.
siteserver.server.abc.com is our dc server.  and i'm planning to setup an exchange server (defg.com), but still can connect to siteserver.server.abc.com

shorabh upadhyay <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can u make it some morre clear what exactly you are lookingh for....?
Because your exchange domain is already defg.com   whcih you are looking to create..........?
make the condition more clear.....

On 7/10/06, asus77x <asus77x@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i have the following situation (the following is the ilustration only for my situation) :
headquarter :
active directory : server.abc.com
site :
active directory : siteserver.server.abc.com
exchange domain : defg.com
now, i need to deploy exchange 2003 with exchange domain name "defg.com" within " siteserver.server.abc.com" (this is the windows 2003 active directory).
is it possible ? if so, does anyone have articles or guides how to do that ?
Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com

Thanks and Regards,

Shorabh S. Upadhyay
Engineer - Exchange Server Support