Re: exchange 2003 database dismounted

  • From: "Dominic" <emaildominic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 01:17:19 +0530

hey tim,
may be the permission is inherited from above. possibily from the org level( the permission is flowing from that level). Now before you ask where is the security setting when you right clicked the organisation. You might see only two tabs there "general" and "details" where is security????. Well in that case you have to make it appear by tweaking the registry.Its safe and recommended by PSS.
hkey - local user---software----microsoft----exchange----exadmin. Click on exaadmin , go to the right side , and right click the blank area and create a new DWORD. Name it ShowSecurityPage and give the vause for this key 1. (case sensitive)

Dominic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Jordan" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>