Re: exchange 2003 database dismounted

  • From: "Dominic" <emaildominic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:40:15 +0530

Vikas,
Running eseutil /p on a database size of 5gb will take about 75 minutes maximum. After eseutil /p u have to do a eseutil /d then isinteg.If your eseutil /p command has stopped for a long time possibly you must have clicked on the dos screen which stops the process of repair. On the title bar of the dos screen make sure the path is there and NOT "start".
As far has exmerged data is concerned, you could import it back to the original database. I hope you know how to do that if not let us know. Make sure admin or the user has the send as and receive as right . Make sure domin admin group has also got this right. Do not miss enterprise admin group let them also have this right.

Dominic@india,mumbai

----- Original Message ----- From: "vikas jain" <vikasjx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>