ex2k and firewall

  • From: "Hery" <hery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Exchange2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:55:24 +0700

hi guys,
i'm plan to setup a new ex2k, and want to install firewall too.  i'm using a pc
router (low cost) for internet sharing, and firewall.  the scheme like this :

internet ---  pc router -- switch -- LAN

                                    ex2k

i'm confused at the ip public for ex2k.  from outside, ex2k server can only
known if using public ip, right ? how to set the ip for ex2k, if i share the
connetion  from pc router ? or is there better solution for my scheme ?  can
you explain to me or is there a good reference link ?

thank's.....
hery