event(s) not listed at microsoft support site.

  • From: "Hery" <hery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:58:32 +0700

Dear,
can you help me with this event(s) ? I've checked them on microsoft support
site, but not listed there.  I always got these problem. fyi, i'm using w2k adv
server + sp3, ex2k + sp3, norton internet security.  for the internet
connection, i'm using leased line (utp directly) from our provider to our
office.  so, i only setup the ip, gateway and dns from our provider.  w2k and
ex2k in the same machine.  i suspect the problem at the dns.  awating advise.

rgds,
hery

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date:  6/24/2003
Time:  4:43:53 PM
User:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: SERVER
Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer network.
Return value (59).

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeDSAccess
Event Category: Topology
Event ID: 2102
Date:  6/24/2003
Time:  4:42:16 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Process MAD.EXE (PID=2456). All Domain Controller Servers in use are not
responding:
server.pintumas.co.id

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store
Event Category: Replication Errors
Event ID: 3079
Date:  6/24/2003
Time:  4:28:08 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Unexpected replication thread error 0x80004005 on database "First Storage
Group\Public Folder Store (SERVER)".

FReplAgent

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store
Event Category: General
Event ID: 7200
Date:  6/24/2003
Time:  4:03:01 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Background thread FDoUpdateCatalog halted on database "First Storage
Group\Mailbox Store (SERVER)" due to error code 0x80004005.