event id 3010

  • From: Scott Overfield <soverfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:26:15 -0500

Good Afternoon,
My first post to the list.....does anyone know why I wouldn't be able to
send mail to one domain?
The messages hang in the IMC queue for a day with a host unreachable
error......I have seen similar problems in the past, but not limited to one
domain......BTW, the admin from the other domain and I have done extensive
troubleshooting of this problem, and have determined it is not a network or
DNS problem.....if I relay emails for that domain through my ISP, they are
sent with no problem....there has never been a problem receiving mail from
the same domain, just to make thing more confusing....any help appreciated.

Scott Overfield
Network Administrator
Gratiot County Community Mental Health
989-466-4109