errors when e-mailing to 2 domains

  • From: "Mike Borduas" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:21:04 -0500

when I email 2 particular domains, I get some errors... not happening with
anywhere else

1) Don't get that everytime we send mail to that domain, but sometimes we do...
There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server.
  <my.mail.server.here #5.5.0 smtp;554 Transaction Failed"." on a line by
itself>

2) Almost everytime we send to yahoo
There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server.
  <my.mail.server.here #5.5.0 smtp;552 Put ,E=\r\n at the end of Mether, Mtcp,
or Msmtp in sendmail.cf if you are using Solaris 2.5 (fixed in 2.5.1). I cannot
accept messages with stray newlines. Many SMTP servers will time out waiting
for \r\n.\r\n.>

What can I do to fix these from my end?