error with Mpx 220

  • From: "Ben Ma" <bma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:02:45 -0800

Hi

  When install certificate in the Mpx 220 smartphone, get following error:

ERROR

Security permission is insufficient to update your device.

When I go to the Accessories and run the SPAddcert file I get the following
message:

ERROR

Access denied.

The process cannot start because it is not digitally signed with a trusted
certificate.

Phone service is using SWISSCOM carrier.

please help.

Thanks

ben

Outbound E-Mail protection by Barracuda Networks

  NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission and any documents or files attached to
  it contain information for the sole use of the above-identified individual or
entity.

  Its contents may be privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure
under the law.
  Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.

  Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient.