RE: error during mailbox move to different mailbox store

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:02:16 +0200

?????

Can't you make a new post, instead of replying to a question that I
posted???

It is really simple; just send an email message to
exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And your question is very unclear... I guess that you have 2 exchange
servers and want to move mailboxes from one to the other...Is that from
exchange 2000 to exchange 2000, or from exchange 5.5??

Also, I guess that you have email accounts that use the same
domain......... Am I correct? If so, that makes it more difficult....

Regards,

Dennis Appelboom

XB

  _____