error during mailbox move to different mailbox store

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:33:43 +0200

Hi,

I tried to move a mailbox to a newly created mailbox store...but it
fails...

Did it by right-clicking the user, exchange tasks, move mailbox. Chose
the newly created mailbox store and executed...

When the wizard runs, it ends with a task summary that says: 1 errors, 0
successes.

In the detailed report, I see the following error:

Unable to create the required MAPI profile. Please verify that you have
sufficient permissions to write to the MAPISVC.INF file.

Well, that is a bit strange, since I am domain admin, and have full
exchange admin rights.

Also, I am able to create a new mail-enabled user in the newly created
mailbox store....????? Beats me.

Anyone seen this before?

Regards,

Dennis Appelboom