RE: error C10312e7

  • From: "Qusai Ali AL Haddad" <qusai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:43:29 +0300

i want to create both
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
can i ?

Qusai
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Abela
  To: [ExchangeList]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 7:51 PM
  Subject: [exchangelist] RE: error C10312e7

  http://www.MSExchange.org/

  That error is because the username was already created in active directory.
What you can do is create 2 users, one "info" and the other "info2".  Then you
could delete the email address info@xxxxxxxxxxxx from user "info" and assign it
to user "info2".  That is the only walk around I know about.  Hope this helps.
:)  Let me know if you found out another way.