Re: error C10312e7

  • From: "Ricardo Watanabe" <ricardowt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:09:12 -0200

This ocurr because probably a mailbox or custom recipient that already has the address that you are attempting to add to the mailbox e-mail addresses list.

Try check in this address:;en-us;168367;en-us;280765

From: "Qusai Ali AL Haddad" <qusai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] error C10312e7
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:47:09 +0300

Dear Exchange  2000 Experts
i have this issue
i have hosting platform which host multiple domains

i have two compaies that requied info@xxxxxxxxxxxx and info@xxxxxxxxxxx
i create the info for the first  company and it is working fine

now i want to create it for the seconed company
while i am creating the users in Active Directory. it cannot let me create the same objects "username" it give me this error C10312e7
how i can solve this problem

regards to all

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site: