error 80040e19

  • From: "Ryan Stewart" <ryan_stewart75@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:06:40 +0000

First one to figure this one out gets a beer! when I try  to create a new public folder or folder tree I get this abusive message barking at me "THE OBJECT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PRESS F5 TO REFRESH AND TRY AGAIN IDno: 80040e19"
I looked it up and the search said something about an missconfigured IIS Lockdown and URLscan problem. Basically I get 13 pages of what could be wrongs and no bloody solutions.Thanks in advance folks.
Ryan.

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here