RE: error 80004005!

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:54:33 -0400

[exchangelist] Exchange Server POP3 and SSL9 times out of 10 this is because
IE on that machine is configured to use a Proxy Server, is this the case
with yours?

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange