Re: error 1053: Microsoft exchange information store couldn't start

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 06:43:25 -0800 (PST)

Are there any other event id's beside 1053? Please give a bit more information

  Dave

Mano Nathan <mharan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  http://www.MSExchange.org/

I check the google and microsoft site. couldn't find much help. Actually
one service failed to start. Microsoft exchange information store couldn't
start. I checked the .Net and i have latest version available. If any one
could help me i really appreciate.