Re: enquiry

  • From: Olomo Opeyemi <hoppy_lumz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:33:44 -0700 (PDT)

From AD users and directory create contact accounts for each of the employees
and let exchange create an email ad for them. Make sure u specify their email
ad as the SMTP email ad to be used. next time u check ur GAL, d contacts u
created will be there.

 raju wrote: http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have email addresses of my group company employees which I would like have in
E2K server address list like GAL. What I should do for this?

Raju

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines