RE: enquiry

  • From: "Opeyemi Olomo" <O.Olomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:47:12 +0100

Check the mailbox rights for the user accounts under the EXchange Advance tab
in the user properties box and make sure your account has full mailbox access
to the mailboxes.

Opeyemi Olomo
Corporate Development,
Ocean and Oil Holdings
10th Floor, The Octagon
13A AJ Marinho Drive, Victoria Island Lagos
Office Tel No: +234 1 320 0818-9 Ext: 123