RE: email notification

  • From: "Jeffrey Moscone" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:39:35 -0800

Are you seeing the over the limit mails stuck in the queue?
If so, then go to SMTP protocol settings, check the Delay Notification for
local and outbound mail.
If the mail is not in the queue than it has most likely been set, check your
SMTP logs to verify this. And then check the SMTP message size limit on the
Messages tab in properties and make the appropriate adjustments.
Hope this helps.