RE: email forward

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:24:56 +0200

Use Outlook to open the mailbox which actually recieves the mail and create
a rule to forward a copy to your second recipient only if the senders
address has 'particulardomain.com' in it.  This rule should automatically be
created as a server-side rule (ie. It doesn't tell you that it's a
Client-Side Rule).