RE: email bounced for no apparent reason

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:11:13 -0400

lmao

-----Original Message-----
From: John Tolmachoff (Lists) [mailto:johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 8:20 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: email bounced for no apparent reason

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Check for a keyboard virus on the sender's computer.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You

Exchange Server).
> The email bounced to the sender with this error message to the sender:

> --- The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message

> was sent to.  Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient
> directly to find out the correct address.
>
>             <xyz.ourexchangeserver.com #5.1.1>
> ---
>
> But the recipient email account positively exists, and has been there
> for some months.  Earlier and subsequent emails succeeded without a
problem.
> And others can send to this same user.
>
> I checked the the relevant log file under \Program
> Files\Exchsrvr\XYZ.log directory, and there is no trace at all of this

> email having been sent by the sender (I looked pretty carefully using
> searches etc.).  Yet she received an error message from the server.
>
> Any suggestions where I should look next?
>
> Mike

> World of Windows Networking: http://www.windowsnetworking.com Leading
> Network Software Directory: http://www.serverfiles.com
> No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: http://www.isaserver.org Windows
> Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network
> Security Library: http://www.secinf.net/ Windows 2000/NT Fax
> Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com

http://www.ntfaxfaq.com

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions Ltd disclaims any liability for any action taken
in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this
E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions Ltd or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxx