email alias?

  • From: "Rick Sambhi" <rsambhi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:53:10 -0500

What we will like to do is when ever we send an announcement to the
entire company, instead of having the individuals name (who sent the
email) show up as from them, we would like to be able to have a generic
name (like Administrator). Is this possible? Do we have to set up an
alias or do we have to create an account and the give the guy's
permission to send on that accounts behalf. But the problem with that is
that is show up as me sending on behalf of Administrator. Also if
someone replies to this announcement we would like it to return to the
person who sent it out. Is his possible to do?

Thanks in advance.