e-mail alert for Storage limits in exchange 2000

  • From: l.passuello@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:19:15 -0700

hi all,
i must enable storage limits in mailbox store in my first storage
group.
When i enable storage limits in users object in Active Directory Users
and Computers the user receives an e-mail alert to delete messages
from the mailbox. If i enable storage limits for all users in
Exchange2000 System Manager -> mailbox store properties, the users
that exceeds the limit NOT receives e-mail alert.  I hope someone can
help me. Thank advance.