[ExchangeList] Re: e2k7 CAS redundancy

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 22:26:40 -0400

Not sure if you've considered, since you're clustering your mb role, no other roles can be installed on it. That leaves your CAS role sharing with HT role. You need at least one HT role per site so if this CAS+HT role goes down mail flow stops. That's a bigger problem then your OWA access.
James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
Simplexity, LLC.
10790 Parkridge Blvd. Suite 200