RE: e2k store.exe memory leak

  • From: "Roberts Phillip (IBM)" <RobertsP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:09:50 -0500

I would imagine it is a production machine with no fall back? Otherwise, I
would attempt taking the virus scan out of the picture for the time being,
and get rid of the backup service, which backup software is it?

Phillip B. Roberts
Network Administrator
Thomson Multimedia Inc.
24200 U.S. Route 23, South