[ExchangeList] duplicate emails being sent

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:18:55 -0700

Has anyone had any experience with an email account sending out duplicate
emails...it's not every time either....

I am thinking the touch pad on the computer is set too heavy and he is maybe
hitting the button more than once when he tries to send an email... but are
there any other things that might cause this to happen...

Vicki Knutsen

Information Systems Administrator

Northwest District LCMS

www.nowlcms.org <http://www.nowlcms.org>

 503-288-8383 ext 129

Psalm 116 1,2 " I love the Lord because He hears my prayers and answers them.
Because He bends down and listens I will pray as long as I breathe." (Living
Translation)

Submit a Prayer Request <http://www.nowlcms.org/Prayer/Prayerform.aspx>  or
Share an Answered Prayer
<http://www.nowlcms.org/Prayer/Answered-prayers-form.aspx>

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential and/or privileged
information intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.