[ExchangeList] Re: dst update

  • From: "Jabber Wock" <jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 17:42:58 -0500

Hi,

I guess my big question in reading that article and KBs is:  when is this tool needed (and when is it not neede)?  That is not clear to me at all.  If I have applied the Windows DST patches on the server do I still need to run this tool and why?

Presumably this tool is run from an administrator's desktop rather than on the server itself, so if I have multiple virtual organizations on my exchange server, do I need to make each of those administrators run this tool?

Also:  How long does this tool take to run?  I have two stores on my server of approxmately 30GB and 40Gb in size.

TIA!

JW

On 3/2/07, Brian Pituley <bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Brian Pituley