Re: dsquery

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:22:56 -0700 (PDT)

The problem is dsquery fails saying the domain does not support the query. My
domain is in windows 2000 mixed mode. If this has to run i need to promote this
to windows 2003 mode or 2000 native mode. But is there a way to run this
without promoting domain founctional level.
Because i still have critical nt 4 servers in this domain.
Hope i am clear.
Praveen R

"Kern, Tom" <tkern@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dsquery user -inactive.

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: