RE: dns question

  • From: "Hery" <hery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:10:44 +0700

Messagehi Khan, unfortunatelly, my dns after shutdown, is did not work anymore.
 have trying to replace the zones with new ones.  but still not working.  i
trying to fix it but not work.  then i remove it and replace with a new zones.
still wouldn't work.  from another network, i try to ping the dns server, only
work if i'm using dns fqdn.  how to check what wrongs and how to fix it ?